Back to business as usual.
- Thank goodness the summer has finally arrived here in the East, because its about time. At least we will have one month of a warm summer. Lucky us!
- IHop announces that kids eat free for a MONTH. Too bad I haven't seen an IHop in my area since 1977.
- Tiger Woods-defeated for the first time in nine years in a major tournament when leading the field. If you're Y.E. Yang today, life is good.....
- Did you see the picture of the couple with the squirrel? Of course the skeptics are questioning the authenticity of the shot, but OMG, is that squirrel the cutest thing you have ever seen?? He could be the next Susan Boyle of the critter world.
- We are just a few short weeks away from the start of the NFL season. Thank you JESUS. I still need to sign up for Fantasy Football. I figure we will engage in Fantasy Football Friday's here on The Dandy. Whatcha think?
- I'm in NYC for the International Gift Show for one day today. Keep your little fingers crossed that I get done everything that I need to do in one day. Thanks.
- We ate at Bobby Flay's Mesa Grill last night after I got off the train. Let's just say while the food was good, mine was cold (and I'm NOT a "sender backer") but had to send back my entree, because it was that cold. Then they comped us dessert, which was a heavenly coconut cake, then took a ridiculously long time getting us the check. It ruined the entire night.
- Speaking of "food sender backers", I think we will discuss this topic in depth tomorrow.
Yup, it seems to be business as usual today. I'll check in later bloggers!