Tuesday, June 3, 2014

George Jung SPRUNG!


Remember back in September I wrote about one of my favorite movies.."Blow"...here? The reality of the story based on George Jung's life was that after serving 20 years in prison, the 71 year old Jung was to be released from prison this Thanksgiving day, 2014.

I awoke this am to my BFF texting me that TMZ.com was reporting that the tittle character in the movie "Blow", George Jung was RELEASED yesterday! I could hardly believe it, but it's true. According to the celebrity gossip site TMZ.com, Jung was released early for "reasons unknown".

Word has it Jung will be released to a half way house in California, where he will begin his transition  back into society. As someone who had followed this story from the beginning, I'm happy for George and I wish him luck on the outside. They say a leopard never changes it's spots, so if that's true let's hope Boston George has changed his spots by now. The alternative is is to BLOW his chance at freedom.

2 comments:

MarkD60 said...

I hope he can stay out of jail.

the walking man said...

I guess he was ready to blow prison off. I hope his sinuses are recovered.