Friday, February 28, 2014

Candy Goes To The Oscars...Sort of.



 Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close up....

Yes Bloggers! I am going to the Super Bowl of glitz, glam and Hollywood chi chi; the Oscars... Sort of because I'm not going to California but I am attending the Boston version of the Oscars. Just as fabulous if you ask me. The Ellie Fund, Boston's very own cancer fighting crusader is hosting it's 18th annual Red Carpet Gala at the Taj Boston this Sunday. Not only am I fortunate enough to be invited to this magnificent event, but I have the distinct honor of lending my expertise to the lovely ladies of our city.

In the hours leading up to the "Red Carpet" I will be "styling" some of Boston's leading ladies. Click HERE for information on appointments (availability is almost sold out).

I will also be posting pictures, live Tweeting and posting to Instagram, so sign up with The Candy Bar to follow all the fun this Sunday! Our links are below:


Have a great weekend Bloggers and channel your inner close up.!

3 comments:

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Congratulations! The Bean Town Oscars. The Beanies!

the walking man said...

May you have a wonderful time Candace and an on camera wardrobe malfunction!

MarkD60 said...

I look forward to the pictures!