Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Death Row Dinner



If I was to face the firing squad tomorrow, I would have no problem choosing my final meal.

Without question, it would be my very own spaghetti and meatballs. Nothing spells lovin like a heaping plate of awesome. Growing up, my mom's recipe was a sure thing to bring us all home, together at the table for mom's spaghetti and meatballs. I have since perfected the recipe and now they all come home for my brand of spaghetti love. It's the kind of dinner that everybody is dreaming about all day. I could never share the recipe here. Sorry, but then I'd have to kill you-as this treasured concoction has been handed down from mother to daughter and will continue from mother to daughter. It's a sacred bond.

Electric chair tomorrow? What would be your choice?

2 comments:

MarkD60 said...

I was thinking the other day that I'd have barbecue potato chips and Coca Cola.

Scope said...

I'm going steak and garlic mashed potatoes with some steamed broccoli and creme brulee with raspberries for dessert.

And I think my mom's secret for spaghetti sauce was add extra mushrooms to the Ragu.