Saturday, May 11, 2013

A HILARIOUS Peace Offering

I'm so sorry...

Really I am.

Saying that I have been just so crazy busy at work, getting up at the crack of dawn and getting to the store, setting up and preparing for all three events this week, then realizing way too late that I forgot about YOU, is just no excuse. Except that one pays the bills....

So as a peace offering, today I offer you this: one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time.
I watched the entire thing and it was well worth it.

SO take a moment to watch what someone else does with their very own 15 minutes of fame.

And then forgive me, OK? Are we friends again?


3 comments:

SkylersDad said...

I have seen this floating around Facebook, and I just love it!

the walking man said...

Yep that was cool, I would have had to do something else for my gas though...Buddy Holley perhaps.

MarkD60 said...

Yeah, I saw this, it's old. Peace offering inadequate. You'll just have to do a better job posting more often.
:-)