Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Letter from the Editor

Welcome to The Daily Dandy where any and all is possible.
I created this blog to give myself a place to write daily thoughts on random topics and hone my writing skills. My goal is to give my friends, family and whomever else decides to participate a place to visit to read and share their views on topics of no specific importance other than that of those who join in the conversation. Again, anything is possible here and that is the beauty of this blog. No topic is too mundane or outrageous. Nothing is off limits. If you or I can write about it- we can discuss it in this public forum. I am first a mother. Then a writer, a makeup artist, a woman, a friend, a daughter, a girlfriend, a sports fan, an American and so much more and my posts will reflect all of that. I will blog about sports, shopping, fashion, cars, Hollywood, movies, books, beauty products, politics, travel, restaurants and I encourage you to join me in bringing these topics to life. I am looking forward to sharing my thoughts with all of you. So please-I encourage you to join me and post a blog. Tell me what you are thinking. You can definitely count on me telling you what I am thinking.
Regards,
Candy

2 comments:

John D. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John D. said...

Hey, I'm you're very first commenter - EVER!

I didn't see an email link on your blog, so I went ALL the way back here to send you this note. - Candy, if you would ever like a custom design for your blog, that's what I do - $150 will get you a celebrity makeover. If you're interested, email me at john@backstageweb.net. I've done several blog makeovers which I'll be glad to let you take a look at if you're interested. : )